Alelubets * from A to Z

Páginas

  • I am Mr. A
  • Tragic symphony
  • Wattpad

quarta-feira, 29 de julho de 2015

Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake

"Now how about I'd be the last voice you hear at night? 
And every other night for the rest of the nights 
That there are 

Every morning I just wanna see you staring back at me 

'Cause I know that's a good place to start"


às 16:50
Enviar por e-mailPostar no blog!Compartilhar no XCompartilhar no FacebookCompartilhar com o Pinterest

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial
Assinar: Postar comentários (Atom)

Capítulos

  • ▼  2015 (37)
    • ▼  julho 2015 (9)
      • 1. "I touched you and my heart stopped Now I know ...
      • 2. "I can't believe I did this. Let it happen with...
      • 3. "And I fell in love and now I'm totally screwed"
      • 4. "Baby, you're they key. So come and unlock it""
      • 5. I hate just how much I adore you
      • 6. "You're the teacher, I'm the pet. Shut up, let'...
      • 7. "If love is crazy let's go crazy!"
      • Not a bad thing - Justin Timberlake
      • 8. "Good, good loving and a whole lot more"
    • ►  agosto 2015 (7)
    • ►  setembro 2015 (4)
    • ►  outubro 2015 (2)
    • ►  novembro 2015 (7)
    • ►  dezembro 2015 (8)
  • ►  2016 (3)
    • ►  fevereiro 2016 (3)
Tema Simples. Imagens de tema por Barcin. Tecnologia do Blogger.